Feb 17, 2008

specially dedicated to: 1T18

16th Feb 2008
HAPPY SEVENTEEN BIRTHDAY, JON SOH!
Hey all from 1t18. grab those pic here cuz I donno why I can’t send it
through my email. If you guys want the actual ones ask me on msn :)
___________________________________________

Here are some random pic before the FUN begins...




Ah Soh with his CHOCOLATE cake.

Ah Soh's cake with the PINK candle (BEFORE)


(AFTER)

WANNA KNOW WHY??
WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW!


___________________________________________

OTHER RANDOM PICS.


Mark trying to do handstand.
Max being extra-ed in the pic :D


Wonder what they are talking about?!

___________________________________________

Bowling game before the FUN.
JY = jit yong
R(left) = ren xian
S = me = snail
AS = Ah Soh
HW = Hot Wyeley
W = wei hin
R(right) = richard
SCORE BOARD:
1st round


2nd round


Hey guys. Lets all go out and have fun again soon! 1t18 rock!

No comments: