Aug 12, 2008

BOB + BANG = ME! :)



haha. being lame.
its weird to take pic alone.
just wanna post my short hair.
cut my hair on sunday and did not post a pic till today cuz wanted to give my classmates a surprise. haha.
karol and skinny were like touching all of what's left of my hair when i got to school today.
mary was practically staring at my hair can. hahahahaha.
and guess what STD said??
kai liang said: " u sure from my class one ar? "
haha. funny. lol
been too lazy to blog this few days.
but there hasen been anything lately anyway.
well there was design & drawing end of module test (emt) today.
was rushing through. my heart started beating so quickly when the lectural say left 1 hour and i'm like still left with 2 more drawing question to do.
hand was shivering a little and i coulden draw straight lines for a moment.
good thing i manage to finish in time.
and i was practically crapping for the theory part.
who cares anyway. hope i did well.
IT emt on friday. i have to hand in event portfolio on friday too.
last dance lesson before the test week for most ppl.
but we have already started test anyway.
dance is cool but i need a DANCE PARTNER!
we need dance partners!
I LOVE MY HAIR.
haha :D

No comments: