Sep 24, 2008

take a break, have a KIT KAT.

Jo>Althea : I miss camp and miss YOU too!! <3 haha. dont worry. i will never be SAM's size.

Jo>Sam: well, we know that you are damn proud of your size. dont worry i wont snatch your size from you one :D

Jo>Ginette: my dearest cousin. u lock your blog for good-de-ness sake. so how i can go and tag pls!!! and i love the camp!!!

___________________________________________

its my dad's birthday today. so HAPPY BLESSED BIRTHDAY DADDY.

went to school to practice the jive routine. or rather learned the whole routine that Melvin taught last thursday. and karol got her dance partner for practice too. and there's still the cha cha routin which is for the junior team formation that we have to learn that i missed last friday. argh!!! but practice was fun. haha. so proud of ourselves. at least we finish learning the steps so that we can continue to learn the other steps tomorrow!!! yay. haha.

was helping my brother do his project. or rather my aunt forced me to help. urgh! i would have done so but i hate to do things that is being forced down onto me. haiz. but still did help. what to do. now my bro owns me. haha :D and i got the silver and gold marker ink all over my fingers and the floor too. oops. kaka (my wonderful domestic helper :P) is going to kill me. hehe.

No comments: