Jan 1, 2009

2-THOUSAND-9

HAPPY BLESSED NEW YEAR FRIENDS!!

okey. i will try my best to update my blog now so please bear with me for a while.
will try to upload all the pictures asap.
been busy with my new blogshop : http://glamourville.blogspot.com/
ppl who are free can go take a look and give me some comments :D
going to add some of my hand made accories and stuffs soon.
so pls keep a look out for it! :)

so a new year with a new beginning.
still trying to get back from the holiday/festival mood.
but mostly the holiday. its like totally draining my study energy.
I JUST FEEL SO TIRED AND LAZY TO DO ANYTHING NOW. ESPECIALLY HOMEWORKS/PROJECTS!
but tests and exams are going to come real soon and soon year one poly life will be O-V-E-R.
so all the best and work hard ppl.
for those in JC: just ta han for one more year and you will be FREE!
to those waiting for o'level results: all the best and choose your schools carefully!

post between 10DEC to 01JAN are all back-dated post.
will try to fill them up when i get the time and mood and most importantly:
the internet not lagging so i can upload the pictures.

WISHING ALL YOU GUYS OUT THERE A HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR 2009
TAKE CARE AND LOVE YA LOADS! :)

No comments: