Oct 16, 2009

Industry Training Programme

Its just so random that i'm updating my blog.
And the reason that i'm doing it is because i've practically nth to do in the office.
Therefore i shall...
Ok, now I just got smt to do so shall blog about my ITP life ltr.
Cuz i'm comfirm i will have nth to do ltr on.

CONTINUED AT ANOTHER TIME...
(cuz i was too lazy to even touch the com...)

today is the last day of ITP and i practically have nth much to do.
other than stick acrylic.
just wanna note done some of the things that I have done so that when I look back at least there's some sort of memory.
through this 6 weeks of ITP, I have learnt things that are not taught in school as well as realised that the modules that i have been through are usefull.
the only thing that I felt was a pity was that I was not able to be involve in the planning process of any event. really could be able to learn more things that will be very good for my course of study.
however, I would still like to thank my ITP compang, SPACELogic, for the things that they have done as well as all that I have learnt from the people and their experience.
hope that whatever that I have gained from them can benefit me in the future! :D

No comments: