Nov 11, 2009

All the best to As

A levels made me think back to the days in PL where I studies 4 years and graduated with an O'level cert.
I know everyone in JC is rather stressed out by it now, but I would like to remind my PLMGSS classmates/schoolmates as well as all my friends who are in the mist of A'level examination now that God in with you and YOU CAN DO IT!
Is was quite random that I just thought of this verse that we would always see before our test or exams on the exam timetable and I hope you guys out there striving hard can work on it!

Plilippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!

So here's wishing all of you guys taking the papers ALL THE BEST and GOD BLESS!! work hard to get your As! Take care and hope to see ya all real soon! Love Ya Loads :D

No comments: