Dec 3, 2012

I'm loving you more each day... (:

I look forward to meeting you every time, mostly with butterflies in my stomach, anticipating and excited.

I want to do things with you, even if it's the weirdest or the most boring stuff, as long as it's with you.

I don't want you to feel pressured or feel that you are troubling me when you ask me to do things or invite me to join you at your family event. I want you to ask me to join you because you want me to, and I will do it most willingly. (: because I want to.

Being your girlfriend means I am yours and you are mine. (aiyooo, 小害羞)Which means that you have the rights to request me to do things for/with you. The same goes for me, I hope. That's on the basis that obviously we do not take each other for granted and make use of each other. Which is totally not applicable in our case, right? (:

What I want to say is, I hope you can share your thoughts with me sometimes. Like how I want to assure you that doing things for you is not troublesome at all, just because I want to do it for you. And I mean it. <3

You really puzzle me sometimes. Like I always don't know what you are thinking/feeling cuz u don't really expresses them unless I like keep on asking. Cuz... Sometimes when I say smt and then you don't wanna reply, I get a little lost and feels a little insecure. I don't really like that feeling.

I want to keep on knowing that I belong to you! <3

I'm opening up to you each day. And loving you more each day.

I hope it's the same for you towards me.

Hey baby, I love you!

Muacksssss~ 








No comments: