Nov 22, 2008

GONNER

So sian can.
Stupid laptop hard drive crash, everything gone.
External hard drive also crash, everything gone too.
well, not exactly that i got important stuff or what.
just all my past photos, projects and musics are all gone.
so now i have to try get back my musics and my work if needed.
photo? JUST TAKE MORE!!! hahaha.
heng i got post some pics online.
so it was not as bad i guess.

and and ching eh told me smt interesting.
Karol copied my blogging style can.
haha. didden even know i got style for ppl to copy.
influential!!! hahahahaha
just kidding larrr.

ok, so everything crash and i admit i was lazy.
but i going to post the pic we took in the MPH before dance on friendster.
if not karol will come find me soon.

finished my econs journal 3 just now.
not exactly sure if i'm right, but at least i'm done.
now have to do my EMC proposal.
so crap, the person haven reply my e-mail on the budget yet.
oh man oh man, how to complete my proposal??
so many things to do, so now i go chiong already.
finish as much as possible so i can attend yanny's b'day party without worries.
still thinking of what to get her...

No comments: