Nov 7, 2008

Repaired

haven been blogging since my laptop crashed on me.
now everything in my laptop is gone, and my external hard drive got prob.
so if i cant get it fix, DIE!

finally finished jive routine ytd.
my feet is hurting now,
and we had a really tiring warm up before the lesson started.
really can die one.
well, almost died only.
can see all our faces turn red after the continuous 4min repeating short routine of jive kicking and drunken sailor.
great sense of achievement actually. hahaha.

in GEMS now.
real estate management.
kinda interesting but i'm just feeling bored.
lalalalala.
sian, need to walk back from T17 to T3 later.
so farRRR!!!
legs C.M.I already!!!

skinny's practicing for her dance concert 2moro.
really weird without her around.
but her hard work can finally payoff 2moro!!!
cant wait to see the dance concert (:
SOLE SEARCHING

No comments: