Mar 5, 2009

can't get any bored-er

Life's a blast! are you ready for it?!
~ been watching too much American next top model cycle 11.

Its holiday but i don't feel that it is holiday.
Other then stoning at home,
Playing facebook tetris till i broke skinny's record and no more friend's record to break,
Watching 射雕英雄传 and 霹靂MIT,
Staring at my com blankly don't know what to do with it,
I have been doing nth else other then basically rotting.

Somehow dance sport does not interest me that much anymore.
Maybe it cuz i have not been dancing in weeks.
Or cuz Karol is in China so i'm bored without her doing everything with me.
Or just simply cuz i have no dance partner and there is a competition coming up next week and blah blah blah...
I'm still thinking if i should go for dance later not.
Been feeling... idk... just wanna stone at home and not go for dance.

practically bored to tears.

No comments: