Apr 25, 2009

SUMBA - i'm lovin it :D

YAY!!!
i painted my nails till very niceee (:
still got flower pattern stamp on them!!

tomorrow going to NP for dance instructor's surprise birthday party..
theme is back to school. haha.
going to wear pl uniform... maybe...
kinda COOL...

had been dancing and practicing since Wednesday till Friday.
WE ARE FINALY LEARNING SUMBA NOW. SO HAPPY!!!
AND I NEED A NEW DANCE SHOE!
its like giving me problems. i cant balance properly. and the strap gave me a blister since wed.
which sucks cuz i continue dancing and the stupid blister got worse.
donno why but i feel really left out or smt when they having comm meeting after dance.
its like we have been going for almost every dance lesson and club activity.
and we even help ppl find partner!!! we rock. haha.
but its like we are not that much part of the club anymore.
it makes me... sad ):

but but but but but...
i think us keep on going for dance without a partner for the past few mth really awesome.
its really hard dancing and practicing without a partner. so now that i finally have a partner, i need to work extra hard to get all me techniques right even thou cliff is giving me intense training which is almost killing my legs and arms.


painting nails makes me happier :D

No comments: