May 8, 2009

My First SPDS performance!



CCA Drive is finally overrrr!
and i finally got time to update my blog.
performed on thursday in school.
OMG can. i kinda screw up a bit. but i think it wasn't too bad though i could have done better.
well done ppl. we got like "58 guys" ~ quoted from Gary Ng.
damn tiring the past 2 days plus today.
had dance lesson after the cca drive on wed and thur.
technique lesson was muscles cramming.
and thurs samba cause me to have further whole body aching.

back to the performance part.
I LOOK DIFFERENT WITH MAKE-UP!
took so long to get ready just for that 3mins on stage.
think this performance did make me feel a little more confident bout myself.
somehow lar. just that small little bit.
following are some other pics.
others will be up in facebook. and video uploaded by karol :)




No comments: