May 12, 2009

DANCE SHOE

I got a new dance shoe!!! YAY!
really don't know why i didden got it during feb.
i rmb looking at it but then decided not to get it.
but here i am getting it at $65! (:
its the same design as karol's. (she got a new one today too)
but there is a strap and the heel that is diff in colour.
somehow i didden feel as excited as i was when i got my first dance shoe.
its kinda of like i HAVE TO GET a new dance shoe.
not because i really wanted it.
so i think that's why i don't feel so happy bout it just now.
well, think i'm beginning to like it.
hopefully it can last me for quite a while.
and i still hope to find a dance shoe that i really love.
thought i saw one at the shop but there wasn't my size and it cost $165 or smt.
so much $$$$$$$$!
i was happier when i finally bought a new dance skirt cuz my other one went missing.
lalala. excited to wear my dance shoe for technique lesson 2moro.
hope it wont hurt that much...

No comments: