Jan 6, 2010

Another End, Another Beginning

There goes 2009...
It doesn't feel as if another year has passed.
Guess its the poly calender that had kind of messed up my calender.
Year 2 is going to end real soon but 2010 has already begun.
New year new resolution! But some still remain the same as I still have not fulfill them yet.
and 1 very important one is to: LOSE WEIGHT!!!!
which i thing i have either maintain or maybe even gain.
but who cares! i think food is a very important part of my life that makes it wonderful!

My first movie of the year was AVATAR!
Totally Awesome, Fabulous, Dope!
Like the plot, like the action, like the actors, like the effect!
Totally worth sitting in the cinema for almost 3 hours till my butt went flat.
But i don't really think 3D will make a very big different to the WOW factor that it gave me.
and the 3D glasses took a lot of focus and concentration out of me.
But i don't mind watching it again. not in 3D of course.
RATING: *****
minus a little for the bad trailer as it was all action w/o plot info.
did not get attracted by the trailer, but was fascinated by the avatar/weird creature thing.

Got back 2 of my Mid Sem Test/Exam.
results are good, and hopefully the rest will be too.
and that I can keep that up for End Of Module Test/Exam.

P.S its really not that easy to keep a blog alive. but i have to try as this is a memory of my life as well as a platform to update people whom i don't see very often.

CAN'T WAIT TO MEET UP WITH SQUATTERS TOO!! :D

No comments: