Oct 27, 2012

Beacuse i believe there is more to us than this.

Because I know it matters to you. And it took me a lot of courage to speak my mind.

Because I know the fact that I am not that open towards you bothers you. That's why I decided to be more open towards you.

Because being open towards you also means to be honest with you. That's why I have thought it throught the entire day before speaking to you. You asked why wait till now? Because I wanted to try to meet to your expectations first. Because I want to try to give you as much as you have given me, even though its not things on the same line. And like I have mentioned before, there are many things that I won't know if I can take it or not until I have tried it out. And there are also many things that I feel ok to begin with but starts to dwell on me after some time. And I want you to know.

Because I believe there is more to us than this.


Because I believe that some things are to be kept till after marriage. Even though I know that's a very conservative way of thinking. But I believe such intimacy should be kept for the one and only person I want to spent my life with. My thinking might change overtime, but for now, I still dont feel that we are at that stage of emotionally attached enough to be at certain level of intimacy.

Because I don't want to be afraid that I don't know when I might just lose you because I can't give enough in terms of intimacy.

Because I want you to like me for me, more than what my body can give. I like the way you play around with me. I like the way you hold me - my hands, my waist. I like the way you caress my face, play with my hair, touch my back. I like the way you hug me, be it from the back or a bear hug. I like the way you kiss me, even though sometimes it's a little more passionate to my liking, but I'm slowly getting use to it. I like to watch you when you drive, when you sleep. I like the way you look when you are serious at work, very charming. I like the way you want to introduce me to your family, it shows me that you have nothing to hid and that you are proud to have me. I like to lie on your shoulder, I like to lean against your back. I like the warmth against your body. I like that you can speak a few different languages and dialacts. I like that you correct my english. I like that you know many things more than me. I like you for being you.

Because I like the way I feel when I am around you.

Because I think we look cute together.

Because I know, and I am sure, that I really like you and I want us to work.

Because I want to love you like no tomorrow.

Because I want to be true to myself, and be true to you too. I don't want to love you and do things that are against my principles and that are not my character. I want to give you my true self, and I want you to love that true me, not who I try to be.

Because I know that there are lots more things that I want to do together with you.

Because I know there is more to us than this.




Because I believe that crying in front of you will only gain sympathy and not solve any problems.




Because I do not have rights to 撒娇 to you. Because I know I'm not giving in as much. But I am now. Because I want to.

No comments: