Oct 28, 2012

Heyyyy.

Hope you are still reading my blog...

I know i have been giving you a lot of headache recently over the same matter over and over again.

Just want you to know that I realised I have a super conservative mindset which... well... is kind of hindering our progress.

Many things been running thr my head and I dont have anyone to turn to to ask... Well, until I kinda had a talk with my bro.

I know it sounds weird, but it has changed my thinking by quite a lot. Esp about the how I see things with regards to the problem that we are kind of having now.

I have NEVER been exposed to such intimacy with a guy, nor have seen any, nor have heard anything about it. Stupid or pure? I don't know. But I know it needs to be changed. Because it's suppose to be normal!

Oh wells... I think I have also said what not to be said.

I just hope that if we can smooth things out, I want us to be able to talk about such stuff next time. Even if I feel awkward about it, just ask me or smt.... >.<

No comments: