Mar 20, 2008

from Jo[ann-i-e] to Isa[bel]

the only person in this world that will call me annie is bel.
happy blessed SEVENTEEN birthday.
year 2007 marks the 10th year of our friendship.
and there will definitely be more to come.

its rather a shock when you send me this rather long sms this morning about a promise from God after i wished you happy birthday. really glad that you have always been there for me, constantly reminding me that you will be there when i need help and that God will always be there guiding me, leading me. its really a blessing to me for having such a friend, or even a older sister, like you. the memories that we had in pri 1 & 2 are fading, the only thing i rmb was the times we are tortured during chinese dance lesson by the teacher, and the dance performance that we went thr tgt cuz i still have some pictures from that day :D going on to pri 3 was a test of out affinity (not sure if it's the right word to use), or rather it was God special planning for us to be tgt again! i was being transferred to hougang pri and i so did not expect to see you there . the times we had spent tgt as classmates from pri 3 to 6 was unforgettable for me. and i really wonder how we still manage to keep in touch after PSLE where we both went different ways. four years just flew past and it only felt like we parted (as in can't get to see each other everyday) just yesterday.when you send me the letter wishing us happy 10th year of our friendship earlier this year made me think back about the years that we had know each other and how much you have been in my life. it also made me realise that maintaining a friendship is never easy if both sides never make any effort to keep in contact. just want to thank you for being such a friend, making it possible for us to still keep in touch till now. i too will also make an effort to keep this friendship going and i pray that this friendship will last a life time. may God bless you in everything that you do and that you will get into the poly course that you want / what God wants you to do. can't wait to see you next tuesday! LOVE YA LOTS <3<3<3

and thanks for the verse that you have blessed me with today:
"for I know the plans i have for you" declares the Lord. "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future"

PS. these 2 pic are taken when we were in pri 3 at the zoo :D

No comments: