Mar 16, 2008

SP here i come!

Ok. now it's time to clear some stuff up.
i got posted to YJC for JAE, which happens to be none of my choice and my appeal back to CJC failed. and the reason that i didden get back into CJC for jae was that it was my 2nd choice and i missed the cut-off-pt by 1 mark.
damn it that CJC does not want me back, and i really dont like the environment in YJ. so i appealed to SRJC and i got in.
on friday, 14th march, i got my letter from SP saying that my application is successful and i got my admission to DIPLOMA IN INTEGRATED EVENT & PROJECT MANAGEMENT.
now all i need to do is to enrol myself to SP and withdraw from JC and i will be FREE!!!
i think it's GOD's will that i did not get back into CJC. if not i would never realise that JC life is not what i really wanted and that i will never be able to survive without struggling to mug for all i care. it had made me stop to think about other path that i can go and there i was flipping the the poly guild book.
now i just pray that i would be able to adapt to poly life and spent my this 1mth wisely before poly officially start.

No comments: