Mar 18, 2008

SNAIL = JOANNE

Yeah. i went to withdrew this morning and now i'm officially free for about.. erm... 1 mth i think.

went around checking out blog and i realise that i have to type my sur name when i tag for my sec classmate blog cuz there's another joanne. and we had been in the same class for the whole 4 years of sec sch year.like OMG! we had like 3 other charmainesss, 2 elizabethss and 2 debbiess for 3A2 2006 & 4A2 2007. like LOL. damn stylo. haha. and at the beginning of sec 3 or smt, the other joanne was sitting like digonally in front of me, and xioa hui who was sitting behind us was trying to be funny. she called "JOANNE!" and made both of us turn back. like not ones but many times. so i made a habit to turn only when i hear my name + CHIA. and the only nick name that SQUATTERS had for me was JO-EY(fyi. joey is the name of my cousin), so i took some time to get use to it.

okey. now moving on to the title of this post : SNAIL = JOANNE
snail is the first ever truely NICK NAME that i have. i got that when i was in CJC class 1t18 for PAE. i have no idea why i was called snail. jit just say i look like one. (really meh?. i not that slow what!!) anyway, the class didden really know bout it and it was after i use it on my msn(cuz i cant think of anythink else to type at that time)then they know me by the name of SNAIL. like hello! some of them (directing at wei hin) dont even know my name was JOANNE lar! they just know me as snail. btw, ex 1t18 not only have snail, our class is like a zoo! i'll make a list at the bottom later xp. so in class i was expected to turn and respond when they call for snail, and where ever i go i'm suppose to leave like 2 years bofore everyone else cuz then i can reach in time. like haha. and i'm reminded i'm snail cuz jit wrote on my red nike bottle that SNAIL [=] JOANNE. in permanent marker! like thanks ar! -_-''' haha. but now i'm so use to it that i will definately respond to snail. but only ex 1t18 can call me that >.<
CLASS OF ex 1t18.CJC.PAE.08
LIST OF ANIMAL IN ZOO OF 1t18 :
snail = me
fishy = calista
f.chipmunk = grace
owl = joy
bumbi = mark
koala = jit yong
monkey = wei hin
m.chipmunk = max
whale = wyeley the hot guy
pig = nat
seal = richard
LIST OF ANIMAL CARE TAKERS OF 1t18 :
fish seller = ah soh
the farmer = tian ye
druggie = liang yi
fertilizer = nishit
(sry nishit. u okey with this right?)

No comments: