Mar 27, 2008

sleeping along tonight :(

woke up at 6.45AM to bring my sis to school as i promised her. cuz its her p5 camp from today till friday. so now i get the whole double bed to myself! haha. happy but sad. happy as she wont be there to kick me off the bed. but there wont be anyone for me to disturb. HAHA, just kidding. i'm not that bad lar.

'drop' her off to school then walked the longer way back home with my Ye Ye (grandpa). reached home, took my breakfast, then started to try and figure out the rubic cube (or whatever u call it. i can't rmb lar) till my head was "running wild". so i went back to sleep till 11 plus. woke up to have lunch, then finished reading pendragon book 1. then i was kinda force to pack my cupboard cuz i got 'spot check'. haha. i was damn slow lar. took almost 2 hours. always pack halfway then i'll complain : 'haiz yo, i damn tired liao' but no choice still have to pack and get rid of some old clothing.

hope tomorrow i'll be able to find better things to do :D kinda missing my sis, hope she's surviving well.

No comments: