Jul 27, 2008

奔向健立士!



哈哈哈。
OMG!OMG!OMG!.
me and karol may be on tv.
i hope not cuz it was damn retarded.
the few of us went to help out for this event but we like got nth much to do.
so boring can.
the only nice thing was the shirt.
damn cool can.
its like my first every red shirt after i threw away my only one ages ago.
its was rather crap seeing them filming the whole thingy.
the camera was rolling then the host have to jump it every excitedly and do the intro.
then me and karol were asked to help out at the registration over the other side.
which the director of the show then wanted to film to show that a lot of ppl came to register.
so they made the students to pretend to sign cuz then have already done so.
damn funny can. all 'ge ge' one (faking)
and i slept at the audience stand can.
actually hui ting and skinny also. haha.
but i think slept the longest.
so 丢脸can, my hp rang and i didden wake up.
and we 发花吃. the acs(junior) guys damn cute can.
especially the benjamin freeborn.
haha. here are some pics.
coolio red collar shirt!

testing out my hp camera so as to take pic with 郭亮.

skinny!!!!

skinny and me. karol and hui ting in front.
smile :)

the only thing we drank. 100 plus.

郭亮. i was standing so far away :( but he's quite handsome.

twist :)

''wu shu'' finger!

yay!

No comments: