Apr 16, 2010

I AM 18 GOING 19!!

Meet up with Lynette today at Plaza Sing. We went for a movie and guess what we watched??

Ans: Kick Ass (M18)
I rate it 4 star for the action, minus 1 star for the vulgarity and exggerated bloodiness.




Anw, we didn't have lunch but rather kept our stomach for NACHOS and POPCORN (mixed, just as we both liked it). We totally just stand outside the entry to the cinema and well, meet a lot of our friends.

BUT... The main focus of this article is that we got checked for I/C, as it was a M18 show, not once... but TWICE!!! like what the??!! And I have to admit it was my fault cuz Lynette say she never ever get checked for age at all, like not even once.

And this was NOT the first time I meet with this situation. There were two time last year, on consecutive days, that I watched NC16 show and I have to show them my I/C. Once was with Cheryl, who also claim that she never get check. AND THE SHOW WAS NC16 and I WAS WAY ABOVE SIXTEEN OF AGE!!!

Like seriously, do I really look like u was some secondary students trying to sneak in to watch a NC16 / M18 movie??? :p But I should be happy that those ppl think I look younger then I am right?? Haha

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: