Apr 25, 2010

5 people outing.

Nerve wreaking day today... Was so worried/anxious about the gathering. Thank God that it was still okey even though there was only the 5 of us there.

Watched kick ass again. Thankfully we - or rather I, did not get my I/C checked again. I suppose watching movie is the only thing to do in town for a grp of ppl who have not met up in ages... Do things tgt without having to communicate. Good Idea right?!

I'm not the type of person who can just come up with a topic to talk to anyone with a snap of my finger. I know Karol could though. Plus the fact that only a few of us are turing up makes me kind of nervious. And I have never gone out with a group of guys alone!!! Eeeeee... But Phew... There were moments of silent, other then that it was still okey. I found that I had more courage to start a topic after much trainging from poly and event training.

Hopefully the next outing, when we have the chance again, that more ppl can get tgt and we can con't to catch up and stay friends forever :D

And to all the guys going in/already in NS, all the best, take care and God bless!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: