Apr 14, 2010

Time for a new start :D

Not sure what's with the sudden urge but i just felt like posting a blog post now.
And here are some stuff i want to share :D

First: Yay!! i finally got my data bundle stuff on my iPhone and its finally activated... which means i can use internet wherever i go now... which also means i will be able to blog whenever i feel like it. U know, its rather hard when suddenly u feel like blogging and u have the whole article draft out in your head already but u still have to wait till you are home, turn on the computer, wait for it to start up and finish loading and by the time you got into blogger, u forgot everything or u already dont have the mood to blog... so hopefully i can update my blog more often.

Second: i just realised that my blog was start up,well, partially, for 1t18. Cuz thats what my first post say :D ohhhh.... i really miss the time i had in CJC... It was SUPER FUN! :D and very different from the FUN that i'm enjoying now in poly too. anw, i miss those ppl... and i'm currently discussing with jiaqi now about meeting up again... soon... well next sat... shall see how it goes...

Third: what is it again? haiz i got distracted by my sms, but who cares. so, i just login into my friendster account for fun and found some interesting photos... ahh, my hair was still so long 2 years back... well 2 years ago i was still using friendster.. and now... its total FB...

to end it off... i'm going to go creat a FB event for my outing with ex 1t18 :D

No comments: