Apr 10, 2010

Our Relationship Is Restored

- Jesus restored our relationship with God (John 14:6 Jesus replied, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.)

- Only God can fix our brokenness

- Whatever the world is like, life with God will be different. God has a plan for us (Jeremiah 29:11 For I know what I have planned for you,' says the LORD. 'I have plans to prosper you, not to harm you. I have plans to give you a future filled with hope.)

- We are so valuable in God's eyes that He would sent His one and only Son to die for our sins.

- Guilt hinders us from coming to God (John 21:15-17)
Do not let guilt stop us from coming back to God. For God loves us so much. God wants us to come back to Him so that He can fix our brokenness.

And people, please stop SWEARING!!! Stop acting like a "holy potato" in church & at home but start swearing like nobody's business in front of your friends just to fit in. Swearing is not COOL!!! It's not the only way to express yourself.

No comments: